Symphony of Lights Hong Kong Harbor Night Cruise with Unlimited Drinks
Hong Kong's harbor dazzles with neon at night, but the synchronized Symphony of Lights laser show takes the nightly spectacle to another level. Cruise Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a sightseeing tour boat and enjoy an uninterrupted view of this dazzling light show for an unforgettable evening in Hong Kong.
Enjoy the unlimited drinks onboard while taking in Hong Kong's amazing skyline at night.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- 60 minute boat cruise on Victoria Harbour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Harbour, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong 999077 China
This 60 minute Symphony of Lights Hong Kong Harbor Night Cruise showcases the best of this beautiful city. Enjoy unlimited complimentary drinks at the open bar while you see the stunning display of dancing lasers unfold before your eyes. While the entire evening is sure to be memorable, the 10-minute Symphony of Lights Show promises to excite. See the laser light beams bounce off city skyscrapers.
Sail past landmark attractions and marvel at the city's skyline at night.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Kowloon Public Pier, Hong Kong
2: Central Pier No.9, Central, Hong Kong
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Choice of meeting points: 19:15hrs - Kowloon Public Pier No. 3 (Tsim Sha Tsui) / 19:30hrs - Central Pier No. 9 (Hong Kong). Kindly confirm exact meeting point with local service provider at least 24 hours prior to tour date.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour. Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.