Sydney Sights, Bondi and Opera House Tour with Optional Lunch Cruise
Discover the best that Sydney has to offer with a half day morning tour. Stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Continue on through the Eastern suburbs as you make your way to the world famous Bondi Beach. Stop here for a mid morning break and soak up the sun or take a walk along the beach. Visit the iconic Sydney Opera House on a guided behind the scenes walking tour with rare vantage points that are off limits to the general public. You may also upgrade to include a Sydney Harbour luncheon cruise.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Course Lunch on board a Sydney Harbour Cruise (if option selected)
- Professional local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup from selected Sydney hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Private behind the scenes guided Opera House Tour
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Opera House
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The first stop along the tour is here for perfect views of the Opera House & Harbour Bridge and capture the two icons in one photo.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Bondi Beach, New South Wales
Next visit one of the world's most famous beaches. Soak up the sun and walk along the beach during a mid-morning break.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Next visit one of Australia's most iconic buildings. See, feel and touch the magic that happens on a behind the scenes guided tour. Visit areas off limit to the general public.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if booking the lunch cruise)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.