Swiss Chocolate Walking Tour of Zurich
Sample Swiss chocolates and other sweet specialties while you learn about the city of Zurich on a 2-hour group chocolate tour accompanied by a local guide. Visit the famous Coffee House Sprüngli to sample Luxenbourgerli, taste pralinés from a local artisan and enjoy unrivaled Champagne truffles by the creators of the original recipe. Your walking tour will take place in a small-group of no more than 15 people and visit famous sights, such as Lindenhof, Grossmünster Church, Paradeplatz and the Old Town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Chocolate samples
- Entry/Admission - Confiserie Sprungli
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Begin your tour by meeting your group and guide at a designated meeting point at Paradeplatz at 11am. Try fresh Luxenbourgerli, Zurich's well-known sweet specialty, at the famous Coffee House Sprüngli. Hear about the history and importance of the Sprüngli familly for Zurich. Discover Lindt, one of the most famous Swiss chocolate brands. Enjoy delicious Swiss chocolate while you learn about its history.
Your guide will share interesting and entertaining facts, not only about chocolate, but also about the city of Zurich and its history as you stroll through Zurich. Sample fresh chocolate from Max, one of Zurich's very best confectioners who produces artisanal pralinés. Enjoy your sweets at a Roman viewpoint and in a hidden backyard with a nice fountain. Next, enjoy Champagne Truffles by Teuscher, the creator of this sought after delicacy.
In addition to discovering Zurich and its sweet delicacies, you can can enter a medieval guild house or the former seat of Zurich's oldest private bank. Your 2-hour walking tour also includes several of the most famous sights, such as Lindenhof (beautiful view point), Grossmünster Church, Bahnhofstrasse, Paradeplatz, the Old Town and Cabaret Voltaire, an artistic bar. The tour will return to Paradeplatz and conclude at approximately 1pm.
Departure Point :Credit Suisse, Paradeplatz 8, 6, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.