Swing, Scream and Swim
The 1 st rope swing in Malaysia - 60.3 Meters
Highest In South East Asia
200 meters flying fox
Swim and relax at river
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional Malays Cusine
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Others not mention
- 0730 i will pick up at your hotel or preferred meeting point and depart to Kuala Kubu Baru, Hulu Selangor. The journey will take about 1 to 1.5 hour.
Zipline and ropeswing
Conquer your fear of height with the zip line - not just any Zipline but also the longest single Zipline in Malaysia.
Zipline consists of a pulley suspended on a cable, usually made of stainless steel, mounted on a slope. It is designed to enable cargo or a person propelled by gravity to travel from the top to the bottom of the inclined cable by holding on to or being attached to the freely moving pulley.
When you are all pumped up, challenge yourself to a new level. take a jump with just a rope - rope swing. The Rope Swing jump is located on a bridge strategically placed from a height of about 60 metres in between two hills and a small river stream, the experience is a one of kind thrill of natural beauty and excitement.. Similar to Bungee Jumping, but instead of free falling with your legs tied to the elastic cord, the Rope Swing gives you a more Tarzan swinging from tree to tree experience.
Reward yourself with freshly prepared lunch kampong style at local restaurant. Must try your hot and spicy tolerance with the real chilli sambal to go with white rice just like a Malaysian would.
Wind down from the high adrenaline and especially to cool down from the sweat of taking hot and spicy food at Sungai Chilling.
Chilling river fish sanctuary - short few minutes trail walk from the car park to the river there's an open field beside the river, with some buildings and a campsite, maintained by the Fisheries department.
Popular picnic spots among locals living in the city center due to its close proximity.
On our way back, appreciate the old building architecture in KKB old town, we head back to Kuala Lumpur at 1600 and call it a day.
Departure Point :55, 44000 Kuala Kubu Baru, Selangor, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up location any Hotel within Kuala Lumpur area.Pickup from Airport may have additional cost.Airports
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.