Swimming with Sea Lions in Sea of Cortez
Snorkeling with sea lion puppies at the permanent sea lion colony of Los Islotes is truly one of life's great adventures. There's also the possibility that you'll see dolphins, whales, mantas, sea turtles, coastal birds and more on the boat ride there and back. You'll top-off this wonderful day with a delicious picnic lunch at one of the great Isla Espiritu Santo beaches.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Isla Espiritu Santo
- Entry/Admission - Isla Los Islotes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Espiritu Santo, Playa el Tecolote, La Paz 23000 Mexico
We'll have a delicious picnic lunch on one of the island's beautiful white sandy beaches.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla Los Islotes, Mexico
Los Islotes is a permanent sea lion colony in the Sea of Cortez, and swimming and playing with the sea lion puppies there is one of life's great joys. These fun-loving marine mammals love playing and interacting with humans, and are always disappointed that we can never keep up a game of tag as long as they can. Getting to the sea lion colony is half the fun of the day, as we regularly see dolphins, whales, mantas, sea turtles, coastal birds and more on the way there and back.
We cap off this wonderful day with a delicious picnic lunch at one of the gorgeous beaches on the incomparable Isla Espiritu Santo. It’s an absolutely fabulous day!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hotel California Todos Santos, Calle Benito Juárez S/N, Centro, 23300 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.