Swimming, Snorkeling & Paddle Boarding Private Yacht- 4 Hour
2 person Minimum- Most popular adventure for those who want to explore the beautiful bays and have fun out on the water. After a safety briefing, the adventure starts with a cruise by lovers beach past the sea lion colony and towering rock formations and then pictures at the famous Cabo San Lucas Arch. Cruise along Medano Beach and throw a couple fishing lines out trolling to Santa Maria Cove. Anchor at a palm-studded tropical cove where the reefs are teeming with colourful tropical fish and you’ll have approximately 1 1/4 hours to snorkel in the tranquil waters alongside the boat.
Need to Know:
Note: Participants must be able to board the yacht on their own and manage steps. This tour is not for guests with neck or back problems. Bring a sweater or windbreaker and a camera. Wildlife sightings are common but are not guaranteed. Tour participation is limited, book early.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Snorkeling Gear
- Entry/Admission - El Arco de Cabo San Lucas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Visit the Arch for sea lions and pictures. Visit Santa Maria and Chileno Bay.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Book Now Adventures - Snorkeling, Sunset Cruise and Fishing Boat Rental in Cabo, Edificio Posada L-3B, L. Cardenas s/n, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.