Sweet & Chocolate Family Treasure Hunt in Paris
Want to please the whole family but are hesitating between a walking tour, a sweet tour, and a chocolate tour? Look no further because we have the perfect solution: a tasty Sweet and Chocolate Treasure Hunt in the elegant Saint-Germain-des Prés district. This mouthwatering fun and delicious tour includes 10 tastings and will culminate in your kids customizing a chocolate bar!
You’ll meet your kid-friendly foodie guide in front of Saint-Germain-des-Prés church, a district housing the best Parisian chocolate craftsmen and pastry brands. Throughout the visit, your children will be engaged in a treasure hunt to discover the next shop where you will savor some of the best French delights: macarons, caramel, and various types of chocolate!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- At least 8 sweet/chocolate tastings
- A kids-friendly chocolate expert
- A drink in a typical cafe
- A chocolate bar for each child
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Transportation from/to attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Germain des Pres Quarter, Place St-Germain-des-Pres, 75006 Paris France
• A pastry and chocolate tour to please the whole family
• At least 8 tastings to discover the best of French sweets: macarons, chocolate mousse, toffees, and more!
• A playful walking tour full of riddles in the Saint-Germain-des Près neighborhood
• Your kids will have great fun while customizing their own bar of chocolate!
To begin, the whole family will step inside Paris’s oldest chocolate store. The shop window is as beautiful as the selected chocolates are tasty. A 200-year experience always counts!
Further along, macarons are in order. Your children will choose their desired flavor from a range of fifteen, because young gourmets can be real connoisseurs. You will appreciate this shop’s candy-dish atmosphere.
Next discover the Odéon neighborhood, where it’s all about a French specialty you may cook every delight with, whether it be candy, jam, or cream filling: salted butter caramel. You’ll certainly enjoy a few of these caramel recipes before turning your attention back to chocolate.
You’ll alternately visit two extraordinary chocolate factories. The first displays a wide array of carefully prepared chocolate mousses. Absolutely jaw-dropping! Mousses are a feast for the mouth, but the bars’ packaging is a feast for the eyes. You’ll surely wish to buy out the whole shop!
Your last stop will give you the opportunity to share a drink with your guide in the warm atmosphere of a chocolate shop, and to see your children create their own chocolate bar by selecting ingredients. It goes without saying that this is one of the kids’ absolute favorite stops!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Meet The Locals for Families, 7 rue d Argenteuil, 75001 Paris France
Please let our team know if you have any questions or concerns!
Departure Point :1 Place Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, France
Return Detail :13 Rue de Médicis, 75006 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (around 2km on flat ground)
- A maximum of 4 people per booking. If you're party comprises more than 4 people, please advise.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.