Swedish Art and Design tour - 3 museums and more
You get a unique view of the famous Swedish art on this 4h long tour. A guided visit to 3 museums, two a bit out of the path and one very hard to get to without a car. You'll get a day with a knowledgeable guide showing and explaining the evolution of the art for you and Swedish design. At least two booked adults is required for this tour to run.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Nationalmuseum
- Entry/Admission - Thiel Gallery (Thielska Galleriet)
- Entry/Admission - Millesgarden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nationalmuseum, Sodra Blasieholmshamnen, Stockholm Sweden
We take a visit and look at the Swedish art and design
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Thiel Gallery (Thielska Galleriet), 6-8 Sjotullsbacken Djurgården, Stockholm 115 25 Sweden
Located out at beautiful Djurgården isle right by the water edge lies a beautiful art museum in a grand mansion well worth a visit with a knowledgeable guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Millesgarden, 32 Herserudsvaegen, Lidingo 181 50 Sweden
Carl Milles is a famous Swedish sculpture artist and famous for among other his angels. We'll visit his home who today is a art museums showing his cool collection.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wear shoes and clothing after the weather conditions of the day.Ports
- NO PICK UP IN Nynäshamn Harbour (meeting direction to central location in Stockholm given)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The Guide have had Corona in June, if you want to bring masks or anything else to feel more safe and comfortable please be welcome to do so.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.