Swan Valley Luxury Private Charter
Group price for 1-8 people. The Swan Valley region is most noted for boutique wine, beer and spirits producers but if alcoholic drinks aren’t your thing there’s plenty more wonderful experiences for you. A short 30m drive from the city and with so much to offer it's a family friendly must-do destination. If you’re not familiar with the Swan Valley you can choose to have expert assistance planning an itinerary that suits your tastes, if you’re happy organising your own itinerary that’s great, you’re still welcome to ask for recommendations. Either way we’ll start a conversation after booking to make sure your day is exactly the way you want it to be.
Your transport for the day is a luxuriously appointed minibus with leatherette seats, a top quality audio system, USB charge points, climate control and more. Make no mistake though, the focus is on relaxing, having a whole heap of laughs and making fantastic memories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private service, pickup and dropoff at any address within 25km of Perth central
- Access to many venues where the big buses are not welcome
- In-depth local knowledge to assist you creating a day tailored to your personal preferences
- Complimentary bottled water and sweets, essentials!
- Complimentary sun protection, hand sanitiser and tissues
- On-board Wi-Fi and USB fast-charge points
- All tours are in a luxuriously appointed, air-conditioned minibus that seats up to 9 passengers
What's excluded :
- Food - there are no meals included, some venues offer free tastings
- Premium wine tastings (most are $5pp refundable with a purchase)
- Venue entry fees. Very few places charge for entry
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Expertly created itinerary or choose your own:
Perhaps you’d like to purchase honey direct from a beekeeper, indulge in WA’s oldest chocolate recipe, chat with an artist about their amazing work, learn about the local indigenous community from an Aboriginal Elder or go in search of kangaroos in the wilderness. Whatever your pleasure there’s plenty for everyone to enjoy.
You're in control the whole time:
Start your tour at a time that’s convenient for you and if you’re plans change as the day goes on that’s no problem. No problem if you wish to stay somewhere longer, move on early or add extra hours on the fly.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off can be arranged for any address within 25km of Perth central
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. * **Stringent Cleaning** - We’ve introduced disinfectant cleaning of the tour vehicle and equipment before every journey. Also, hand sanitiser is available to all guests * **Social Distancing** - Private tours and charters are not subject to in-vehicle distancing, however we have worked will all our suppliers to ensure appropriate distancing is adhered to throughout the journey's stops * **Wellness Checks** - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.