Swan River Twilight Cruise
Enjoy a 90-minute cruise on the Swan River to take in the sights of beautiful Perth at sunset. Sip a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soda as your captain shares commentary about sights such as Claisebrook Cove, the Old Swan Brewery and Crown Casino. Additional drinks and snacks are available for purchase on board. This relaxing family-friendly excursion is suitable for all ages.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Swan River cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Glass of house wine, beer or soda
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Operating every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (September through to April) enjoy a leisurely 1½ hr sunset cruise around the Swan River, highlighting the Perth city sky line.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Captain Cook Cruises - Perth, Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty, 3 Riverside Dr, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.