Our driver pick you up from the hotel in Mestia at 06:00 p.m. and take you to Kutaisi. Before going back to Kutaisi, you have free time to discover various destinations in the mountains of Georgia. You can enjoy by yourselves, it isn’t included in our trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by new vehicle
- Driver service
- One bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Our driver pick you up from the hotel in Mestia at 06:00 p.m. and take you to Kutaisi. Before going back to Kutaisi, you have free time to discover various destinations in the mountains of Georgia. You can enjoy by yourselves, it isn’t included in our trip.
Things to do in Svaneti:
Visit the History and Ethnography Museum. This is one of the most important museums you should visit in Georgia. Located in Mestia, the museum was founded in 1936 and showcases several significant historical artifacts both from Svaneti and the rest of the country. Here, you learn about the lifestyle of Svans, see unique engravings and icons, explore medieval weaponry.
If you are not a fan of long hikes and camping, but you prefer a small day-trips, then hiking to Chaladi Glacier might be your cup of tea. At 1,850 meters (6,069 feet) above the sea level, the trek takes only five to six hours both ways. This relatively moderate hike, with a little elevation gain is the only one that extends into a frozen zone offering breathtaking views.
You can experience quad biking and horse riding in Svaneti. You can rent a beautiful horse in Mestia and enjoy with picturesque ranges and alpine valleys during riding the horse.
Hiking lovers enjoy their time in Svaneti, as there are plenty of opportunities here. One of the most popular treks to embark is from Mestia to Ushguli. Once in Ushguli, you can also hike to Shkhara Glacier, which is one of the most beautiful hikes you can do in Svaneti. The pathway might not be pleasant as it follows the dirt road, but the breathtaking view of Georgia’s highest peak is worth it. Also you can discover Lamaria church. Having Shkhara Mountain as the background, Lamaria Church offers spectacular views of the surrounding. Named after the Virgin Mary, the church has unique and old frescos inside.
You can hike to some of the most beautiful lakes. Georgia is home to some gorgeous lakes, one of them is located in the vicinity of Mestia, Koruldi Lakes. Those lakes lie at the base of Mount Ushba, at 2,200-meters above the sea level and offer breathtaking views of the surrounding area. The track is very well marked and takes about four hours of hiking.
Svaneti is home to the highest restaurant and hotel in Georgia, located at Mount Zuruldi. From here, you have breathtaking views of Tetnuldi and the Caucasus Mountain Range. In order to get there, you need to drive to Hatsvali and then take a 1.5 kilometer long ropeway.
Georgia’s every region has its cuisine and Svaneti is no exception. Even though some of its meals are spread across the country, to get the real, authentic taste, it’s always good to try them locally. Kubdari, Tashmijabi and Fetvral are the staples of Svaneti.
We pick you up from the hotel at 13:00 p.m. and drop you at the hotel in Kutaisi.
Departure Point :
Please mention your Pick up location
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Kutaisi, Georgia - Please mention your Pick up location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.