Suzhou Private Tour with Tiger Hill, Shantang Street and Zhouzhuang Water Town
Suzhou is a famous historical and cultural city with a blend of classical gardens, tiny canal-side streets and water towns. With the assistance of professional guide, we will walk into the ancient Suzhou and enjoy the local lifestyle. The itinerary includes Tiger Hill, Shantang Street and Zhouzhuang Water Town.
1. Shows you around the classical Suzhou attractions
2. Explore Suzhou’s sights and neighborhoods with a guide
3. Learn about local insights, history, and geography from your guide
4. Take a boat along canal to visit Zhouzhuang Water Town
5. Visit the well-preserved ancient residential houses
6. Have Su-style Dim-Sum for Lunch.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Dim-sum
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to the indicated attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Hill
- Entry/Admission - Zhouzhuang Water Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiger Hill, No.8 Huqiushan, Suzhou 215008 China
Known also as Surging Sea Hill, is 36 meters (118feet) in height. Climbing it, you will find a number of historical sites, some of which can be traced back over 2500 years ago, the founding year of Suzhou. The most attractive spot is the Tiger Hill Pagoda, also called Pagoda of Yunyang Temple, which is famous for being a leaning tower.
There are thousands of magnificent bonsai trees on display in the Tiger Hill. The miniature replicas of full sized gardens will surely amaze you and will give an insight into the skill and the artistry of Chinese master gardeners that has been handed down long ago.
Although the hill is relatively small, it has rich history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Shantang Street, Jinchang District, Suzhou 215008 China
Shantang Street is an ancient street with more than one thousand years’ history, lined with old buildings like memorial archways, ancestral temples, guild halls and modern buildings such as souvenir shops, tea houses and restaurants. The street reflects prosperity of both the present and the past Suzhou. Especially the southeast part of the street, also called old Shangtang Street, extends 360 meters (395 yards) long. There assembles various artifacts stores and local snacks. In addition, you can see a large ancient architectural complex, Yuhan Hall, which is the former residence of the official in Ming Dynasty (1644 - 1911).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zhouzhuang Water Town, Qing Ping Shanghai Highway, Kunshan 215300 China
Zhouzhuang is a famous water town known for its profound cultural background, well-preserved ancient residential houses, and elegant watery views. It was built between canals, ponds, and lakes. There are many old buildings and bridges, boat rides, and crafts framed by the quaint water town scenery.
You will be guided around the sights of the Double Bridges of Shide Bridge and Yong’an Bridge, Shenting House, Zhangting House, and the former residence of Yifei Chen. You will take a boat ride around the water town and enjoy the charming scenery of Zhouzhuang.
The Double Bridges of Shide Bridge and Yong’an Bridge are the most famous bridges in the town and are considered the symbol of Zhouzhuang. The Double Bridges are located in the northeast part of the town. Shide Bridge has a round arch, while Yong’an Bridge has a square arch, and they look like an old-style Chinese key.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up from hotels centrally located in Suzhou.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.