Suzhou Private Tour Including Lingering Garden and Tiger Hill with Bonsai Class
This is the only 1-day historic and cultural tour where you will experience the 2500-year-old Suzhou city. You have the opportunity to go by time-car back to the old days to feel the life style by visiting the beautiful garden which actually was the living house of the local riches back in that time.
1. Visit the No.1 site of Suzhou: Tiger Hill
2. Experience the interesting bonsai-making process
3. Take a boat cruise to try the traditional way of transportation
4. Enjoy the beauty of top famous garden in China
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Bonsai-making process
- Boat cruise
- Lunch - Local food
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Hill
- Entry/Admission - Suzhou Ancient Grand Canal
- Entry/Admission - The Lingering Garden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiger Hill, No.8 Huqiushan, Suzhou 215008 China
First, you will go to Tiger Hill, which located in the northwest corner of Suzhou. Tiger Hill is one of the most attractive places of historical interest in Suzhou. A long time ago, there was a vast sea in this area, and the hill was one of the small islands on this sea. Later, due to the movement of the earth, the sea turned into mulberry fields. Then, when the Yangtze River Delta came into being, this island became a hill, 34 meters above sea level and 20 hectares in area. It was called “The Hill Emerging from the Sea”.
Secondly, you will have a Bonsai Lesson in the Tiger Hill.Bonsai is a Chinese art form using trees grown in containers. "Bonsai" is a Chinese pronunciation of the earlier Chinese term “penzai”. The word bonsai is often used in English as an umbrella term for all miniature trees in containers or pots,and uses cultivation techniques like pruning, root reduction, potting, defoliation, and grafting to produce small trees that mimic the shape and style of mature, full-size trees.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Suzhou Ancient Grand Canal, Guyunhe Travel Terminal, Side of Xinshi Bridge , Jinchang District, Suzhou 215004 China
Afterwards, you will have a boat ride along canal. Then, we will have local food for lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shantang Street, Jinchang District, Suzhou 215008 China
Next, you will walk along on Shantang Street which started to be built in 825 AD is a historical and cultural block in the old city of Suzhou and was once one of the most developed commercial and cultural districts in China during the Ming and Qing dynasties. It is a window of Wu Culture and must-see scenic spot in Suzhou.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Lingering Garden, NO. 338 Liuyuan Road, Jinchang Dist, Suzhou 215008 China
After that you will shown to the Lingering Garden, which is one of the top four famous gardens in China and 5A scenic spots in Suzhou is a must-see garden for tourists coming to Suzhou and it was commissioned by Xu Taishi, an impeached and later exonerated official in 1593 and has enjoyed a very good reputation from tourists at home and from abroad since its opening.
When the tour is finished, we will drop you off at hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up from hotels centrally located in Suzhou.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking,
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.