Suzhou Private Day Tour from Nanjing by Bullet Train with Drop-off option
Discover the charming oriental Venice Suzhou on this full day private tour from Nanjing. Enjoy the comfortable travel to Suzhou by the modern fast train/ bullet train with the companion of your local friendly guide. Explore the must-see gardens, ancient canals, old street and more. Exclusive private customized itinerary catering to your needs, you could choose to return to Nanjing or get dropped off at your Suzhou hotel after the tour.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-way 2nd class bullet train ticket ( If " Suzhou City Drop off " option is booked)
- Round trip 2nd class bullet train ticket ( If " Nanjing City Drop off " option is booked)
- local tasty lunch
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Private local guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees if apply
- Entry/Admission - Humble Administrator's Garden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humble Administrator's Garden, No.178 Northeast Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou 215001 China
Your local friendly guide and the driver will meet at your place in Nanjing. Follow your guide and travel in the air-conditioned comfortable vehicle to bullet train station. Get ready to board the modern train with your guide. On the way, discuss with your guide of the places you are interested to visit. Following is the sample itinerary, as the private tour, the sites and itinerary will be totally flexible, be sure to tell your guide if you need to adjust it. Upon arrival, pay the visit to one of the four most famous Chinese garden -Humble Administrator’s Garden, explore different sections of the gardens dotted with classic pavilions, ponds, exquisite Taihu rockeries, beautiful flowers, step back in the ancient charm while learning the interesting culture, custom, history from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pingjiang Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou China
Next head to Pingjiang historic road, one of the well-preserved old stone paved street and part of the Grand Canal heritage. Enjoy a fun and leisure walk along the streets, check out various local authentical stores, markets, handicrafts, arts, street food etc. You may also choose to enjoy a relaxing gondola ride here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tiger Hill, No.8 Huqiushan, Suzhou 215008 China
In the afternoon, depends on the time you have, you could choose to visit Tiger Hill, enjoy nice walkup along the Huqiu Hill and see the famous leaning pagoda or choose to visit the following other popular attractions: 1) Museums: Suzhou Museum, Silk Museum or Silk Factory to learn the fascinating silk process in China ;2) Gardens: Lingering Garden, Master of the Nets Garden, Lion Forest Garden; 3) Temples: Hanshan Temple, Beisi Temple etc. After the wonderful tour, if you choose Nanjing city drop off, you will take the bullet train back with your guide to Nanjing and get dropped at your Nanjing hotel. If you choose Suzhou city drop off, you will be dropped off at your place in Suzhou.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up is provided anywhere in downtown Nanjing. Please advise pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.