Suzhou Flexible Private Day Tour from Wuxi by Private Car with Drop-off Option
Enjoy a fun and fully guided private tour to beautiful Suzhou city. Explore the charming ancient gardens, old canal, historic temples that made Suzhou known as the "Oriental Venice”. Utilize the exclusive private transfer and travel with your own professional local guide to get great understanding of the local culture, custom and life. After the tour, you could return to Wuxi or choose Suzhou city hotel drop off base on your own travel needs.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Suzhou hotel drop off( If you stay over night in Suzhou)
- Wuxi hotel drop off ( If need return to wuxi after the visit)
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- great local guide
- Tasty lunch
- 2 selected entrance tickets in Suzhou ( If " All Incluisve Tour" is booked)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee ( If "All Inclusive Tour" is not booked)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Classical Gardens of Suzhou, No.12 Gongyuan Road, Canglang District, Suzhou 215006 China
Your wonderful day excursion begins with a comfortable hotel pick up in Wuxi, enjoy a comfortable ride to Suzhou. As exclusive private tour, your itinerary is fully flexible and can be 100% customized around you. Following is the sample itinerary and you are welcome to tell your guide if need make adjustment during the tour. Upon arrive at Suzhou, visit one of the top four famous gardens in China-the Humble Administrator’s garden, listed in the UNESCO World Heritage ,it is the largest garden in Suzhou built about 500 years ago, explore the charming garden that was designed with the unique Taihu rockeries, delicate pavilions, ponds , beautiful flowers, lush greens ,150 different Bonsais while learning the interesting history, culture, custom from your guide. If you prefer a more intimate garden, you could substitute to the other garden such as Master of Nets Garden, Lingering Garden, Lion Forest Garden etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pingjiang Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou China
Next head to Pingjiang historic Road, explore the “boutique stone paved street” full of interesting arts, old residences, crafts, food etc. Choose to enjoy a relaxing gondola ride to fully immerse yourself in the beauty of the little “Oriental Venice”. After that take a break and treat yourself with a delightful lunch, try some of the local popular dishes with the recommendation from your expert guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tiger Hill, No.8 Huqiushan, Suzhou 215008 China
In the afternoon ,based on your time and preferences, you will have the option of visiting the 13th century Buddhist temple with classic garden complex , or you could choose to visit the interesting silk factory located in the old Japanese Concession where you will enjoy fun learning experience of the fascinating silk process from the little silk worm to the fine materials. Or visit the famous Tiger Hill and enjoy fun walking up to the Asia No.1 leaning pagoda: Huqiu Pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shantang Street, Jinchang District, Suzhou 215008 China
When the sun sets, head to the lively Shantang old street, regarded as No.1 ancient street. Here appreciates the beautiful and elegance of Chinese Watertown scenery. After the great tour, you have the option to return to Wuxi and get dropped off at your Wuxi hotel or you could get dropped at your Suzhou hotel if you stayover night.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up is provided anywhere in downtown Wuxi. Please advise hotel name and address at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.