Suzhou and Zhujiajiao Water Town Private Customized Day Tour from Shanghai
Enjoy the exclusive private day trip to the famed water town- Suzhou and Zhujiajiao. Experience 2500 years old Suzhou from ancient UNSECO gardens, Grand Canal and No.1 ancient street, Silk industry etc. Explore 1700 years old Zhujiajiao Water Town, known as the “Little Oriental Venice”, visit the local traditional water market, stone bridges and have a great understanding of local culture, custom from your expert guide. Private door to door transfers are include in the tour.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Ride in the canal ( If " All Inclusive Tour" is Booked)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Shanghai area
- Entrance fee to one Suzhou garden( If " All Inclusive Tour" is Booked)
- Local tasty lunch( If "All inclusive tour " is booked)
- Professional guide
- Private driver with comfortable car
- Tasty Lunch( If All Inclusive Tour or " Tour with lunch " is booked)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (if " All Inclusive " and " Tour with Lunch "option is not booked)
- Entrance fees or optional boat ride (If"All incluisve" option is not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Classical Gardens of Suzhou, No.12 Gongyuan Road, Canglang District, Suzhou 215006 China
Your local great guide and the driver will meet at your hotel in Shanghai. Enjoy a comfortable ride to Suzhou. As private tour the itinerary is fully customized around you. Following is the recommend one, be sure to let your guide know if you need make any changes. Typically, start the visit at one of the top four famous gardens in China-the Humble Administrator’s garden ,listed in the UNESCO World Heritage , spend quality time to explore unique Taihu rockeries, delicate pavilions, ponds , beautiful flowers, lush greens and Bonsai trees. Appreciate the charming of the traditional Chinese garden while learning the interesting history, culture, custom from your guide. If you prefer a more intimate garden, you could substitute to the other garden such as Master of Nets Garden, Lingering Garden, Lion Forest Garden etc.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Beisita, No.652 Renmin Road, Suzhou China
Next make the option to visit either thousand-year-old Beisi Buddhist Temple and oldest North Pagoda, appreciate the tranquil temple with peaceful garden settings or choose to visit Suzhou silk factory to learn the interesting and famous silk production from the little tiny silk worm to the fine finished materials. Then take a break to savor a delightful local lunch with the recommendations from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shantang Street, Jinchang District, Suzhou 215008 China
Depends on the time you have, you may also visit China No.1 ancient street, enjoy the dynamic culture and beautiful water town scenery while walking cross the “Fortune Bridge”, ancient city gate and wall etc.
As mentioned, the itinerary can be fully customized, if you prefer, you could also substitute the above-mentioned sites to the following other popular sites:
1) Panmen Scenic area; 2) Tiger Hill; 3) Pingjiang road etc; 4) Hanshan Temple etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, No.36 Meizhou Road, Qingpu District Zhujiajiao Town, Shanghai 201713 China
Next drive to Zhujiajiao ancient water town, regarded as the little " Oriental Venice" Enjoy fun discover in the whole town include anicent stone bridge, stone paved alley streets, interesting arts, handicrafts, various street food vendors, water markets while experience the authentical local culture, custom with your guide. In addition, take a peaceful gondola ride in the river to fully appreciate the charming of the" Oriental Venice".
After wonderful day, enjoy a relaxing ride back to Shanghai and you will be dropped off at your place in Shanghai.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in dowtown Shanghai. Please advise your pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.