Suzhou and Zhouzhuang Water Village Private Day Tour with Lunch
Discovery the charming Suzhou by exploring its enchanting gardens and the bridges and visit one of the UNESCO garden such as Humble Administrator’s garden or Lingering garden,Temples or museums based on your preferences, afternoon visit Zhouzhuang ,rated as National 5A attractions and also known as the China No. 1 water town, explore the ancient stone bridges, tranquil canals, and Ming and Qing era residences with your local expert guide. Enjoy a flexible itinerary, with central Suzhou hotel or Suzhou railway station pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Experienced driver with comfortable car
- Delicious Chinese Lunch
- Boat ride in canal ( If all inclusive Tour is booked)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Boatride in the cancal town ( If all inclusive tour is not booked)
- Entrance fees If " All inclusive Tour" is not booked
- Entry/Admission - Zhouzhuang Water Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Classical Gardens of Suzhou, No.12 Gongyuan Road, Canglang District, Suzhou 215006 China
Meet your private guide and the driver at your Suzhou hotel or Suzhou railway station if you travel by train. Spend few mins discuss with your guide about the places to visit in Suzhou. As private tour, the itinerary is 100% flexible and can be customized around you. Following is the suggested itinerary, be sure to let your guide know if you need make any changes.
First choose to visit one of the city’s most famous gardens: The Humble Administrator’s Garden, Lingering garden or Master of the Garden of Nets based on your own preferences. With stunning example of ancient architecture from different dynasties, the amazing Suzhou gardens retains immaculate oasis features, Taihu rocks, delicate pavilions, ponds, and lush flowers and trees and different types of Bonsai tree.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Suzhou Silk Museum, No.2001 Renmin Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou 215001 China
After exploring the garden, visit Suzhou’s best-known silk factory, located in the former Japanese concession and once housed in what was the Japanese consulate. Learn the process used to produce China’s famous silk, from the tiny silkworms to the beautiful finished garments. If you have seen the silk process you could choose to visit one of the other top attractions such as Suzhou Museum, Han Shan temple, Pan Man Scenic area or Leaning Pagoda on the Tiger Hill.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Suzhou Ancient Grand Canal, Guyunhe Travel Terminal, Side of Xinshi Bridge , Jinchang District, Suzhou 215004 China
Then take a break and savor a delightful local lunch with the recommendation from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zhouzhuang Water Town, Qing Ping Shanghai Highway, Kunshan 215300 China
Afternoon drive to Zhouzhuang water town , famed as the first water town in China ,take a stroll along the canal to soak up its charms and admire its ancient twin bridges, in addition visit Mr. Shen Wansan’s House, the courtyard residence of a 14th-century tycoon whose wealth inspired the envy of the first of China's Ming emperors. Admire the classical architecture of Shen’s House as you learn about his fascinating life, and take the relaxing gondola boat trip along beautiful canals to fully appreciate the beauty of “ Oriental Venice”. After the wonderful day, you will be dropped back to your Suzhou hotel or Suzhou railway station base on your requests.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and dropp off is provided for anywhere in downtown Suzhou. Please advise your hotel information at time of booking if you do not find the the hotel info in the pick up list. You could also be picked up and dropped off at Suzhou railway station if you travel by train.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions,please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.