Suzhou and Tongli Discovery Tour with Gondala Ride or Tea Tasting
Combine the classic garden city with a peaceful water town Tongli .Today our professional guide will meet you at the Suzhou Railway station and start the Suzhou Depth discovery tour. (we can also help you to purchase the train tickets in advance ,please provide your passport number and full name at the time of booking).
This tour will enable you to discover the highlights of Suzhou , the Tiger Hill and Humble Administrator's Garden . Lunch will be arranged in the special local noodle restaurant. In the afternoon , drive to the well preserved water town of Tongli which is famous for bridges, canals and architecures . At the end of the tour, tranferred back to the Suzhou Railway Station and finish the tour.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary
- Boat ride in the canal
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch ( local flavor)
- pick up and drop off at the railway station or designated hotel
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - The Lingering Garden
- Entry/Admission - Tongli Town
What's excluded :
- Gratuties (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Lingering Garden, NO. 338 Liuyuan Road, Jinchang Dist, Suzhou 215008 China
Lingering Garden (1 hour): Suzhou is famous for its gardens. Lingering Garden is an elaborate succession of small gardens. Lingering in a garden you will marvel at its unique architecture and art. Designed to "linger" through the generations, with a succession of small beautifully landscaped gardens, pools and pavements and a pavilion for each season. It has wonderful covered walkways, carved corridors, elaborately shaped doorways and perfect viewpoints for a variety of perspectives on this special garden.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tongli Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou 215217 China
Tongli ,formerly known as Futu ("Rich land"). the well preserved water town has over 49 bridges, and the atrchitectures built by the riversie, famous for " small bridges, flowing streams and thatched households".
Tongli Cruise(20minutes) : Take a boat to enjoy a leisure journey in Tongli Ancient Water Town is highly recommended. You will see Water Lanes & Stone Bridges, glance at local people's life on the canal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre, 555 Xizang Middle Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200003
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.