Suzdal&Vladimir full package tour
Suzdal is a real miracle. The local Kremlin is an ancient fortress, on the territory of which is located the golden-domed Mother of God-Nativity Cathedral with frescoes from the 13th century. In the buildings of the Bishops' Chambers, an exposition of 15th century icons is presented. The Spaso-Euthymius Monastery with its white stone Transfiguration Cathedral is located in the northern part of the city.
Vladimir is a member of the Golden Ring and it was founded in 990. Admire the Assumption Cathedral with a richly decorated altar and frescoes of the 15th century. The walls of the white-stone Dimitrievsky Cathedral are covered with reliefs depicting animals and saints. Enjoy the Golden Gate - a 12th-century white stone tower with oak doors studded with gilded copper. Going to the Golden ring is a very good decision. You will see unique architecture, and a real Russians outside of fancy capital, try village food and take a plenty of amazing photos!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with flexible itinerary
- Transportation fees
- Museum tickets
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suzdal, Suzdal, Suzdalsky District, Vladimir Oblast, Central Russia
The sights we’ll see there:
The Kremlin, the Nativity Cathedral of the 13th cen., the Deposition of the Robe convent with the highest bell-tower, the Intersession convent of the 14th century.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vladimir, Vladimir, Vladimir Oblast, Central Russia
The sights we’ll see:
The Golden Gate (the symbol of the Russian military architecture of the 12th century), the Old Believers Trinity Church, the piece of a rampart, the church of St, George of the 12th century, St. Demetrious Cathedral (the 12th cen.), the Assumption Cathedral (the 12th cen.)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.