Susur Sungai Arut , Down The Arut River
Arut River is the only river that presents a unique view of the river life of the people of Kalimantan, an island where the river serves as a link between rural cities in the past. and see a wooden house that stands firmly on the banks of the river with tides every day, by road using a wooden bridge along the 5 km, this trip completes your visit Kalimantan
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Arut River is a river that flows in Pangkalan Bun, the capital of West Kotawaringin Regency, Central Kalimantan, Indonesia, this river is a tributary of the Lamandau River. The river is the starting point for the development of the Kingdom of Kutawaringin and Kota Pangkalan Bun.
Visitors can enjoy the life of the local community with the river as their source of life, fishing, fishing, bathing, or just playing, stalls and markets by the river. You can enjoy the sunset in gold in the afternoon.
Departure Point :Jl. Pangeran Antasari No.109, Raja, Kec. Arut Sel., Kabupaten Kotawaringin Barat, Kalimantan Tengah 74114, Indonesia
Departure Time :1/24/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.