Sustainable Farm Tour & Lunch
This is a third generation, small scale, sustainable farm
Come and see the cows up close and try your hand at milking. Take a tour of the garden, where you will find banana trees, the beginnings of a small scale coffee farm .
You can enjoy an authentic meal featuring the freshly made cheese, hand made tortillas, along with other locally sourced and seasonably available items. This is an opportunity to experience "La Pura Vida" at its finest.
We will start at 8:00 a.m to 10:30 am
11:00 a.m to 1:30 pm
2:00 p.m to 4:30 pm
The price does not include transport. Transportation has additional value
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The cows are pasture-fed and roam freely throughout the day. It is our vision to continue to operate this farm without the use of pesticides or chemical based fertilizers and to maintain a balance of pasturelands and forest.
Guests are invited to take a tour of the farm.
Take a tour of the garden, where you will find banana trees, the beginnings of a small scale coffee farm, and seasonal fruits and veggies under the care of our family. We also have sheep, goats, pigs, and poultry on the premesis that are all a part of the farm operation. MonteVerde is an area with a rich history in dairy production.
Departure Point :6 km north from Santa Elena, Monteverde to Tilaran. Waze and Google Maps as "Paradise House Monteverde" OR "The Paradise Dairy Farm and Forest Tours"
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Finca El Paraiso