Sussex Vineyard & Winery Bus Tour
Join us as we transport you out of the city and into the Beautiful Sussex countryside for a day of English wine tasting.
We pick you up from Brighton station and take through the rolling Sussex countryside to two of England’s leading vineyards. You will be given a tour of the vineyard, walk amongst the vines and be shown the winery where you will learn about English wine production from grape to glass. After your tour, you will be shown into the tasting room for a tutored tasting of at least four award-winning sparkling wines. Once you have toured and tasted, it’s off to our favourite country pub for a Locally sourced, seasonal menu. After lunch, we head to another Sussex vineyard for a second tutored tasting. After your second vineyard, we head to the highest viewpoint in sussex for 360 degree views of Sussex and the sea. A Great British day out!
*We work with many Sussex vineyards, we may go to different vineyards than advertised. Please message or call to enquire.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bluebell Vineyard Estates
- Entry/Admission - The Royal Oak
- Entry/Admission - Court Gardens Farm
What's excluded :
- Drinks with lunch are not included in tour price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bluebell Vineyard Estates, Sliders Lane Glenmore Farm, Furners Green, Sheffield Green, Uckfield TN22 3RU England
You will be given full tour of this very pretty little vineyard, walk amongst the vines and be shown their winery where you will learn about English wine production from grape to glass. After your tour, you will be shown into their cosy tasting room for a tutored tasting of at least four award-winning sparkling wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Royal Oak, Wineham Ln, Wineham, Henfield BN5 9AY, UK
We have lunch at this beautiful 16th century traditional English pub which is of character and charm. Here we have a locally sourced, seasonal menu.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Court Gardens Farm, Orchard Lane, Ditchling BN6 8TH England
Sussex vineyard for an expert guided vineyard and winery tour followed by a tutored sparkling wine tasting
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jurys Inn Brighton, 101 Stroudley Rd, Brighton BN1 4DJ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair users are welcome, please email to discuss requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.