Susana Peak Trekking
We are a boutique receptive agency and our passion is to take care of every detail. Our proposal will make you feel the unique experience of having reached the brest view of Ushuaia.
Once we reach the summit, we will be able to see the immensity of the Beagle Channel, bathing the coasts of the city, and the mountains that make up the Andes Mountains, framing an extraordinary Fuegian landscape. From this height, you can enjoy a privileged view, since you can appreciate the characteristic attractions of our geography, such as Tierra del Fuego National Park, Cerro Guanaco, Navarino Island, Hoste Island, Ushuaia Bay, the Darwin Mountain Range, among others.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sticks for trekking and crampons (if necessary)
- Lunch - Box lunch with a bottle of water
What's excluded :
This is a magnificent experience for those who wish to be in contact with nature, exploring the forest and the Fuegian coast. The professional guides will accompany us throughout the tour, describing the Fuegian flora and fauna, and will also allow us to understand the nature that surrounds us, its history and the reasons for its incredible landscapes.
After leaving the hotel we'll go west of the city up to the base of Susana Mount. After 1 hour walk within the forest, we access a natural viewpoint to appreciate the first views of the landscapes that surround us.
The trail continues to the summit of Monte Susana, which reaches 610 mts. In this section we leave the forest behind to enter a typical mountain area, with rocky soils, surrounded by low bushes and high Andean vegetation.
Once we reach the summit, we will be able to see the immensity of the Beagle Channel, the city, and the Andes Mountains. This is a time for rest and enjoyment and connection with nature. Meanwhile, you can have our delicious box lunch. The descent will be with renewed energy and with the striking images of the landscapes of the end of the world in our memory.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
No available for CRUISE PASSENGERS
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.