Surprise Walk of Bratislava with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Are you ready to join me for a surprise walk around Bratislava?
From my many experiences and personal interactions in Bratislava, I have gathered a personal checklist of must-sees with my most memorable places. Don’t miss out on the chance to see Bratislava from a unique perspective and understand why I call this place my home! Create a deeper connection with the city, just like I have, and enjoy exclusive anecdotes, tips and tricks, and secret revelations of Bratislava.
We will meet at The Blue Church and from there, your authentic discovery of Bratislava will start!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Church - St. Elizabeth Church, Bezručova, 811 09 Bratislava, Slovakia
Starting with an amazing surprise! At the “The Blue Church” a marshmallow-like structure.
Pass By: Old Town Hall, Stará radnica, 811 01 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Discover the citylife with your own eyes in the old town where you will have the opportunity to appreciate the outdoor markets, the clock tower and a renaissance style fountain.
Pass By: Michael's Gate, Michalská ulica 22 806/24, 811 03 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Followed by the only remaining part of the medieval fortifications, the Michael’s Gate
Pass By: Kapitulská, 811 01 Bratislava, Slovakia
Walk through the oldest street of Bratislava “Kapitulská”
Pass By: Man at Work, Panská 251/1, 811 01 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Get amazed by the hidden treasures of the city, such as “The Pepper”, which is a man peeping out of a manhole.
Pass By: Bratislava Castle, 811 06 Bratislava-Old Town, Slovakia
Finalizing our journey at the Bratislava Castle situated on the hill along the Danube River with an impressive panoramic view.
Departure Point :Blue Church - St. Elizabeth Church, Bezručova, 811 09 Bratislava, Slovakia
Return Detail :Bratislava Castle, 811 06 Bratislava-Old Town, Slovakia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.