Surprise Walk of Antwerp with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Are you ready to join me for a surprise walk around Antwerp?
From my many experiences and personal interactions in Antwerp, I have gathered a personal checklist of must-sees with my most memorable places. Don’t miss out on the chance to see Antwerp from a unique perspective and understand why I call this place my home!
Create a deeper connection with the city, just like I have, and enjoy exclusive anecdotes, tips and tricks, and secret revelations of Antwerp.
We will meet at the Saint Carolus Borromeus Church and from there, your authentic discovery of Antwerp will start!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Carolus Borromeus Church, Hendrik Conscienceplein 12, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
Discover the beautiful Saint Carolus Borromeus Church
Pass By: Cathedral of Our Lady, Groenplaats 21, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
Explore the Roman Catholic Cathedral of Our Lady
Pass By: Nello & Patrasche Statue, Handschoenmarkt In front of the Cathedral of Our Lady, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
Stop at the lovely Nello & Patrache Statue and learn about the story of their unconditional friendship
Pass By: Antwerp City Hall, Grote Markt 1, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Take a walk around the Grote Markt and explore the City Hall, Brabo Statue and Brabo fountain
Pass By: Steen Castle, Steenplein 1, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
Discover Het Steen, a charming medieval castle
Pass By: Saint Paul's Church, Sint-Paulusstraat 22, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
Take a look at the impressive Saint Paulus Church
Pass By: MAS - Museum aan de Stroom, Hanzestedenplaats 1, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
Pass by the Museum aan de Stroom and admire its amazing architecture
Pass By: Rijnkaai 150, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Discover an absolutely stunning piece of 3D street art
Pass By: Red Star Line Museum, Montevideostraat 3, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
Learn about the Red Star Line Museum
Pass By: Antwerp's Port, Antwerp Belgium
Discover the beautiful Port House
Departure Point :Saint Charles Borromeo Church, Hendrik Conscienceplein, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Return Detail :Havenhuis Antwerpen, Zaha Hadidplein 1, 2030 Antwerpen, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.