Surin Islands Snorkeling Day Trip By Love Andaman From Khao Lak
• Get ready to experience the Surin Islands on this snorkeling day trip.
• Explore the islands on a first-class speedboat, meet the local villagers of the Moken tribe, and see the well-preserved marine life in the crystal clear waters.
• Visit some of Thailand's best snorkeling islands with crystal clear water and white sand beach.
• Snorkel through the sheltered reef between the islands and if you are lucky you can watch dolphins frolicked in the sea or swim with sea turtles.
• Enjoy a delicious lunch in Mu Koh Surin National Park.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip speed boat
- Light for breakfast, Lunch, Bakery, Soft drink, fruit, snack
- National park fee.
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- Travel Accident insurance cove THB 1,000,000.-
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Snorkel, and Life Jacket)
- Friendly English speaking guide with ecotourism mind
- Entry/Admission - Mu Ko Surin National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mu Ko Surin National Park, Khura Buri 82150 Thailand
We are a tour company leading you to experience the most beautiful islands of Thailand, Surin Islands. The well known Koh Surin has now brought to you his recreation of the Andaman’s authentic travel experiences. We will lead you to the impression with the charming of Andaman Pearl, new identity in travel services and tour programs and even more experiences, Love Andaman provides tourists especially with the most wonderful, rarest, and safest trip ever. From our private piers to our simply flexible services, from gentle smooth rides of Motor Yachts to the brand new speedboat. We are taking you to experience our passion of the breathtaking sights and super fine white sand, the bright pristine beach, and the crystal clear ocean with exotic wildlife. The purity of the nature now awaits you. Are you ready to join us? The service that even others talk about.
• 06:50am – 07:30am Pick up at your hotel.
• 07:30am Get ready - Check-In at Love Andaman private pler(Tablamu). Enjoy light breakfast with coffee and tea as you receive a briefing of the day by our lovely eco-alert tour guide.
• 08:00am Let's start! - Hop on! Depart for Surin Island with our best first-class speedboat.
• 09:50am Arriving at Surin Island - Get ready to explore the snorkeling paradise, The Nemo or Pineapple Gulf, where non-snorkeler can enjoy the beautiful beach and scenic view at Twin Beach.
• 11:00am Gypsy Moment - It's time for adventure! Departing to the famous Sea Gypsy Moken Village. Visit and and Explore uniquely traditionaI lifestytes of people of the sea.
• 11:45am Lunch on the beach - We know how hungry you are from the morning trip, that's why we've prepared a delicious buffet lunch for you right on the beach! Enjoy delicious lunch at the Mu Koh Surin National Park with food, fresh tropical fruits and all you can drink beverages.
• 01:15pm Snorkeling time at the Mae Yai Gulf and The Tao Gulf. After a refreshing lunch, be amazed and enchanted with beautifully coral reefs while swimming and snorkeling before departure from the Surin island.
• 03:10pm Time to say goodbye. Heading back from Surin Island to our private pier.
• 05:00pm Back to the hotel - Arrive at the pier of Love Andaman and transfer return to and get on a transfer back to the hotel with a wonderful memory rich with exotic culture and enchanting marine beauty.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone • Num Khem, Bang Sak : 06:50am – 07:00am • Pakwip, Pakarang, Khuk Khak, Bang Neiyng, Nang Thong : 07:00am – 07:30am • Center Khaolak, Khaolak, Merlin – Poseidon, Tublamu : 08:00am – 08:30am**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate.**
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.