• Location: Jaco Beach
• Length of the Tour: 2 hours
• Pick Up Time: Depending on the tides
• Includes: Gear, surfboards, instructor, bottle water
• Recommendations: Board shorts, swimming suit, sun block
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaco Beach, Off, Jaco, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
We want to teach you more than just ridding your first wave but also the true feeling of surfing with body and mind together. There is a good reason why so many people change their lifestyles to be near the ocean and surf, it’s a soul thing, and there is nothing more relaxing and exciting than catching good surf sharing few waves with your friends. All our instructors are fully bilingual, they are also certified lifeguards, very experienced and with an easy way to teach you and show you all the safety basics and techniques you need to know before surfing for the first time, “safety first” an instructor will stay close to you all times during the lesson.
Beginner Surf Lesson: It’s around 1 hour and 45 minutes surf lesson in the white water, (smaller waves that are not far from the shore). In your first class you will learn safety and ocean knowledge, basic surfing etiquette, how to paddle, and how to stand up and ride a wave. After one or two beginner lessons you will be ready move up to the intermediate lessons.
Departure Point :Jaco Beach, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Depends on ocean tides
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.