Learn the basics of surfing and take your first waves with local surf instructors
Enjoy a day on a beautiful sandy beach
Relax after your workout around a packed lunch while watching the sea
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
Morocco has one of the best surf towns of all time for surfers and sports enthusiasts. This is your chance to experience Agadir and spend a day in the refreshing Atlantic Ocean.
1d: Your day will begin with the pickup at the hotel in Marrakech at 7.20am, time at which you will head directly to the Atlas Mountains. After a 3.5 hour drive, you will arrive at the city of Agadir where you can enjoy a short coffee break. Your tour will then continue to explore the city of Agadir, with a 3-hour city tour, Agadir Kasbah, Talbourjt Mosque, Agadir Marina, Agadir Promenade, and a small argan factory
You will then head to the village of Taghazoute, where you will begin your surf lessons with a professional instructor. Windsurf boards, wetsuits and surf gear will be provided and included in this session, as well as a 3 hour training session.
then you will head to the taghazout hostel,
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
transport since your embrace back and forth
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.