Surf Lesson Tours (half day)
Escape the popular crowded spots in town and come find empty remote waves with us! Perfect for those with surfing experience who want to take advantage of our local knowledge. Baja California Sur has many hidden gems and we know exactly how to get there, don't waste precious vacation time looking for waves.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Soft board, Rash guard or wetsuit. (depending season)
- Breakfast - coffee or tea, fruit, healthy snacks, fresh water
- chairs, shade and ice chest
- Professional photography
What's excluded :
· Surf Lesson Tours ·
Come take a surf lesson all while having an offroad Baja style adventure. All lessons will take place in the remote beaches of the East Cape (summer) or Todos Santos area (winter). We provide lessons for all ages and levels (kids and adults), whether you are getting up on your first wave or have a bit of experience, with Cabo Surf Tours you will find the lesson that best suits your needs. All surf lessons are given by experienced instructors, (CPR/First-Aid and lifeguard certified) taking place in safe locations.
We start going through the basics, with a little briefing about ocean conditions, safety, paddling, push up and pop up technique and how to move and turn the board.
All students will start out in shallow areas riding the white water until they are comfortable, once ready we can ride small waves. You are welcome to take breaks and rest when you need to.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your accommodation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.