Surf in CANCUN on the HOVERBOARD Activity. With Training, Equipment, Instructor.
Strap onto the high-powered deck of a water-fueled hoverboard and shoot through the sky on this high-flying adventure in Cancun's Nichupte Lagoon.
Assisted by trained professionals, this thrilling excursion lets you pilot the latest creation in the wide world of extreme watercraft.
The Hoverboard equipment is similar to the Flyboard but the water is propelled from the back end of the board. The board is attached to hoses which propel you through the air as water pumps through them. This new innovative Cancun watersport uses jet packs to allow you to fly and surf over the water.
Previous experience is not needed! Our experts are trained to offer you complete advice on your activity. Your instructor will provide you with detailed guidance information in which the equipment will be presented and safety signs will be specified.
The turquoise blue waters of the Caribbean will be your highways in this incredible adventure that is fun as it is safe!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bathrooms and shower area.
- Guided Hoverboard session.
- Private service.
- Safety equipment (lifejacket & helmet).
- Specialized bilingual pilot.
What's excluded :
- Federal Tax Port ($13 USD PER PERSON)
- Photos and Videos
- Lockers (optional $3 USD)
Shoot yourself through the sky in this amazing adventure in Cancun! The Hoverboard experience is waiting for you!
First you’ll receive instructions and equipment: helmet, life jacket, and hoverboard. Then you’re good to jump into the water! Our professional staff will guide you and keep an eye on you and help you to make sure you’re alright. Once you feel confident enough, the instructor will add more pressure to the water so you can get higher.
Hover above the surface before giving the signal for more power. Carve through the sky at heights of up to 30 feet (9 m) as you swoop and dive on your crazy, wet, and wild ride. When you're ready to come down, make a graceful landing in the warm Caribbean and head back to the dock to unhook and unwind.
After your flight, you’ll go back to the dock and take off your gear. While participating, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things. If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
• Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
• La Isla Shopping Village, Blvd Kukulkan km 12.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Departure Point :Cancun Lighthouse Restaurant, Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum weight to use the Hoverboard is 100 lbs & maximum 285 lbs.
- You must be 12 years old to realize this activity. If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
- While participating in the activity, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.