Surf HNL: Ala Moana Surf Lessons with Round-trip Transport
A surfing lesson adds a great workout and a lot of fun to your Oahu vacation. Learn the art of how to hang 10 with a lesson from a qualified instructor at Ala Moana Beach, just minutes from Waikiki. After some practice, get up on the board and catch some waves. Choose either a private or small-group surfing lesson that starts in early or midmorning, depending on your preference.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Surf gear such as reef shoes, surfboard, leash, long-sleeved rash guard
- Wetsuits and life jackets
- 1-hour surf lesson
- Never more than 4 students/instructor
- Experienced lifeguard, CPR certified instructors
- Transportation available for selected hotels
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Towels, Swimsuit, and Sunblock
1-hour surf lesson with an experienced surf instructor. They'll teach you about safety on land and then into the water for your lesson. They will be there with you every step of the way.
• Ala Moana Beach Park, 1201 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4205
• Surf HNL, 2116 Lauwiliwili St #105f, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96707-1866
Departure Point :Waikiki Hotels
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for group bookings
- Minimum age is 5 years for private bookings
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.