Surf day at Porto Surf School 3h surf lesson with transport from the city center
Porto Surf School offers surf lessons for people between 6 and 66 years and for all levels.
Our surf instructors accommodate to your individual abilities and provide a learn safe healthy environment.
Together with you they will try to build up your surfing technique, improve it and bring it to perfection. Our surf days include 3h surf lesson.
Every day we start with our surf vans in the center of Porto to go with you to the beach.
We will search for the spot with the best conditions for you to find the best waves in a beautiful environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- transfer to the beach
- 3 hours lesson a day
- surfboard & wetsuit
- certified instructor
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
“Learn to surf”! You have been dreaming of riding waves for a long time? Today is the day: Welcome to our Beginner Course! We will introduce you step by step to the basic skill set of surfing. Starting the course with theoretical knowledge and a comprehensive introduction on the beach, we are going to practice with you in the white water near the shore. Here you can learn the first steps with your board and practice the new technique in a totally save environment.
• Porto Surf School, Rua Miguel Bombarda, 155, Porto 4050-104 Portugal
Departure Point :Rua de Miguel Bombarda 155, 4050-381 Porto, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.