From Arcachon to Biscarrosse, passing by Pyla sur Mer and the Dune du Pilat, discover the beauty of our landscapes by immersing yourself in surfing and stand-up paddling.
Pyla Surf School has an exceptional team of teachers dedicated to helping students succeed with maximum enjoyment. Our team provides advice and support for each student to meet their needs.
Passionate by birth and long experienced, BPJEPS graduates by the French State and the French Surf Federation, our instructors also have a Federal Initiator's Certificate and an ISA (International) and all the qualifications required to share our sport in a fun way , educational and safe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Surf equipment (combination and board)
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- sun cream, towel, jersey, hats, ...
- Snacks - provide water + snack
Surfing lessons on ocean beaches south of the Arcachon Bay
A quality education will be given to you with the basic revision or acquisition program (position, supports, posture, placement, etc.), knowledge of
educational environment and progression, all in complete safety.
The objective is to acquire sufficient autonomy in order to be able to practice alone in complete safety for either and for others.
Material and liability insurance included. From 5 years.
Group lessons consist of a maximum of 8 students per instructor. Their duration is 2h including 1h30 minimum in the water.
Daily classes with several schedules available to meet everyone's expectations.
• Plage La Salie Sud, Rte d'Arcachon a Biscarrosse, 33116 Pyla-sur-Mer France
• Pyla-sur-Mer, Pyla-sur-Mer, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
• La Grande Dune du Pilat, route de Biscarrosse RD 218, 33115 Pyla-sur-Mer France
• Plage de la Salie-Nord, 33260, La Teste-de-Buch France
• Arcachon Bay, Arcachon Bay, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Departure Point :Plage de la Salie Sud, Unnamed Road, 33260, 33260 La Teste-de-Buch, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up located at the departure points mentioned (Pyla sailing circle, Haitza, Dune du Pilat roundabout, all campsites on the road to Biscarrosse)
Departure Time :1/30/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.