Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Surf City Segway Tour of Huntington Beach
The only Segway tour company in Huntington Beach and the greatest way to tour the area. You will learn to safely ride and enjoy seeing more of Huntington Beach than you could ever see walking.
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Segway Training
- Entry/Admission - Huntington Beach Pier
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - International Surfing Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: International Surfing Museum, 411 Olive Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648-5142
See the World's Largest Surfboard that has two Guinness world records and take photos.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Huntington State Beach, 21601 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92646-7600
You will glide your Segway down the boardwalks of Huntington Beach alongside the beach at 3 times the speed of walking.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Huntington Dog Beach, E Pacific Coast Hwy and Goldenwest St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
You will see the largest Dog Beach in So Cal with dogs swimming in the waves.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Huntington Beach Pier, 315 Pacific Coast Hwy Main Street & Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA 92648-5161
Your tour will go from our offices where you will get trained to safely ride your Segway and goes down to the boardwalk where you will head north following the winding path to the north end of Huntington Beach where you will see the famous Dog Beach and learn about the history and see the current oil business and ecological reserve. Then head back while stopping for photos before coming back to the famous Huntington Beach Pier where we will give you information on the history and places to visit while here. If you would like to have some free time to go where you want the tour guide will either stay with you or allow you to go off on your own for a short time before coming back to the office.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Downtown Huntington Beach, Main St, Huntington Beach, CA
You will see all the shopping and food establishments.
Departure Point :417 Main St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be healthy, able to go up stairs without help, able to stand for 1 hour and not be impaired.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.