Surat Thani Train Station to Koh Tao by Lomprayah Coach and Catamaran
Travel from Surat Thani Train Station to Koh Tao via Tapi Pier by Lomprayah coach and high speed catamaran with daily departures and a convenient pickup service from the railway station.
per adult from
6 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- Combined transport by Lomprayah coach and catamaran
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Get picked up from the train station of Surat Thani and ride by Lomprayah coach to Tapi Pier in air-conditioned comfort.
Switch to Lomprayah high speed catamaran and cruise to Koh Tao with short stopovers on Koh Samui and Koh Phangan to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season. Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Departure Point :Suratthani Station, Phunphin District, Surat Thani 84130, Thailand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Lomprayah Koh Tao Office (Maehaad Pier), Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfer from Surat Thani Train Station to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani by coach may be switched to AC van due to minimal passengers.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 460 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.