Surat Thani Tapi Pier to Koh Phangan post COVID-19 Transfer by Speedboat
Travel from Surat Thani Tapi Pier to Koh Phangan on this specially designed post COVID-19 transfer with daily departures and social distancing precautions. Enjoy a safe journey by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat with meeting point at Tapi Pier in Surat Thani and a drop-off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by Lomlahk Khirin Speedboat
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet the boat crew at Lomprayah office at Tapi Pier near Surat Thani Town at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure. After undergoing a short health checkup by our staff, you will board the speedboat.
Cruise by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat to Koh Phangan with a short stopover on Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other guests. Get dropped off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season and has been called into life during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure a safe transport with social distancing and health precautions.
Departure Point :Lomprayah Tapee Pier, ปากน้ําปากน้ําสุราษฎร์ธานี หมู่ 5 Tambon Bang Kung, Amphoe Mueang Surat Thani, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84000, Thailand
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Lomprayah Ticket Office, 64/6 Moo1, Tambon Ko Pha-ngan, Amphoe Ko Pha-ngan, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise by speedboat from Surat Thani Tapi Pier to Koh Phangan may be switched to high speed catamaran due to many passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.