Surat City Tour With Uber
Surat is a large city beside the Tapi River in the west Indian state of Gujarat. Once known for silk weaving, Surat remains a commercial center for textiles, and the New Textile Market area is lined with fabric shops. Overlooking the river, Surat Castle was built in the 1500s to defend the city against Portuguese colonists. Nearby, the Dutch, Armenian and English cemeteries contain elaborate colonial-era tombs.
On Tour Call Assistance
Pick up & Drop from Selected Zone
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Surat, Surat, Surat District, Gujarat
After booking, client will be connected through our Travel Desk, will take their address( City Limit) and schedule their trip as per given itinerary. Car will be reaching address 10 Mins prior to the trip, authentication no. will shared with the client to begin the trip. After completing trip for the time, we will drop off client to their respective address/hotel/residence(City Limit ).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Surat International Airport Gujarat, Surat - Dumas Rd Gaviyer, Surat - Dumas Rd, Surat, Gujarat 395007, India
Departure Time :SUV ( 10 Hours) 3/27/2020 - 11/7/2021
Mini (10 Hours) 3/27/2020 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM Monday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.