From Taiga School you can go stand up paddling and explore the tranquil and beautiful nature of Finland: Lake Kitka and the Olanka River in the Oulanka National Park in the Ruka mountain area. This is not so much about the destination, but about the experience that this journey brings. Under the guidance of an instructor you discover the most beautiful places on the waters of Finland. You learn to look at your environment in a unique way and to find the balance between nature, body and mind.
Do your body and soul a favour and give yourself this unique view of Lake Kitka and the Oulanka National Park in the Ruka area!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Discover your balance from the water!
Stand up paddling in Finland on Lake Kitka or through the Oulanka National Park in Ruka.
Finland: the land of a thousand lakes. To be precise: 188,000 lakes, and in addition to this, 647 rivers flow through the country and there is almost no city in Finland that is not next to water. Finland is therefore ideally suited for water sports. Water sports such as stand up paddling.
Departure Point :Ronkaisenrannantie 4, 93999 Kuusamo, Finland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/23/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Friday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.