Starting point of this tour is at the famous Supetar beach Vrilo, where our experienced guide will instruct you on paddling, using the equipment and how to remain safe at sea.
Accompanied by our guide, you will start your adventure by paddling along the coast towards east, enjoying the alternating view consisting of pine woods and olive groves, old handmade drywalls, beaches and the rocky coastline. At one of those beaches we will stop for swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing.
Somewhere on the half way to Postira, we will visit Splitska, where we will have another short stop in a protected bay, and the guide will tell you the story about this ancient Dalmatian village.
After passing by a lovely sandy beach in the bay of Prja, our kayaking experience ends on the Porat beach in the center of Postira, where you will get changed and our staff will transfer you back to our starting point, Supetar.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Splitska - Roman Quarries, Splitska bb, Supetar, Brac Island 21400 Croatia
While we rest our hands from paddling in a protected bay the guide will tell you the story of Splitska
Pass By: Supetar Bay, Porat, Supetar, Brac Island Croatia
We (and the kayaks) will be moving along the coast towards east. You will be able to enjoy the alternating view consisting of pine woods and olive groves, old handmade drywalls, beaches and rocky coastline. There will be a stop at one of those beaches for swimming and resting under the sun.
Pass By: Lovrecina Bay, Postira, Brac Island 21410 Croatia
Continuing towards Postira, along the rocky shores by the pine woods, we will pass by a breathtaking sandy beach in the bay of Prja.
Departure Point :Bistro Pizzeria Vrilo, D113 14, 21400, Supetar, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
There is a one way transfer for guests from Supetar after a tour (back to Supetar from Postira where the tour ends), and there is a transfer for guests who are from Postira at the beginning of a tour (we transfer guests to Supetar so they are back to Postira by the tour itself).Ports
- Trajektna luka Supetar
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Vrilo 1, 21410, Postira, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.