Feel the wind in your face and butterflies in your stomach as you fly full speed at 200 meters above the river, among the treetops, enjoying the majestic scenery surrounding CANOPY RIVER, a place where adventure has only one name and the special guest is you.
Ahh! I almost forgot... we will close this adventure aboard some cute and flirty mules.
per adult from
What's included :
- • 11 Zip lines.
- • Mule ride (15 min)
- • Security team for the tour.
- • Tour and tasting of tequila.
- • Transport service.
- • Welcome drink, Water during the excursion.
What's excluded :
- • Lunch and drinks
- • Tips, souvenirs and photos
- • Transportation to and from the Meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Lend, Water, Air & Adrenaline.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: David Alfaro Siqueiros 12, Zona Hotelera, Las Glorias, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
2: Av Mexico 570, 63735 Las Jarretaderas, Nay., Mexico
3: Francisco Medina Ascencio y Calle Proa, Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
4: Canopy River Centro Insurgentes, Insurgentes 379, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to challenges caused by coronavirus (COVID-19), we're providing our customers with extra support and resources.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.