Super Zanzi (3-IN-1): Prison, Vanishing Island & Stone Town - Zanzibar
You will visit the famous prison island, which has many other names where you can take a photo with giant turtles Visit the old prison and the former quarantine zone, Relax on the beautiful beach and enjoy the clear waters Enjoy the delicious lunch on the island of Nakuppend, which is also called the "Vanishing Island"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lobster, fish, octopus, calamari, Fresh Fruits
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Feed and take a photo with giant turtles
- Visit the old prison and the former quarantine zone
- Relax on the beautiful beach and enjoy the clear waters
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Mineral Water
- African coffee with spices
- White Wine
- Zanzi Club Sandwich
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling guide
What's excluded :
- Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Supplement Transfer for hotels outside city center to be charged upon agreement
The tour starts from the port of Stone Town (to which we will take you by comfortable transport directly from the hotel), from where you will go on one of the boats to the prison island.
Nakupenda is a small stretch of fine white sand that disappears at high tide. At low tide, the island is about 100 meters long and 30 meters wide. Around him, the turquoise waters of the ocean. Here you can relax on the beautiful beach , swim in the clear waters and during your swimming our crew prepares a tend which protect you from the heated sun of Zanzibar and enjoy a delicious seafood dinner.
Bonus for our customers - Delicious Wine!
STONE TOWN, After resting and having lunch on the Disappearing Island, you will go back to your hotel
• Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free return transfer from any hotel in Zanzibar, please provide us with your hotel name and room number
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.