Super Tour for 1 Night 2 Days at Luxor
> Visit the most ancient temples in whole the world at Luxor city of old civilization.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 night at 3 stars hotel in luxor with breakfast
- pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- all sites which mentioned in program
- Egyptology tour guide
- motor boat
- bottle of water
- taxes and charges
What's excluded :
Do you see any thing this is the question was asked from the Egyptian man who was by carter when they were trying to look from small hole to tut ankh amun tomb before they opened it and the answer by carter was yes i see many great things.
Back to the real history.
Our Egyptology tour guide will pick you on time.
Down to the Nile where we going to take motor boat to get to the west bank of Luxor.
Enjoy Nile fresh air.
Get to valley of the kings where you will visit the area which the pharaohs chose to hide their mummies and their tombs.
Enjoy the mystery magician of the kings valley.
Drive over and visit carter house watch his tools such as his pen.
His phone, his bed room and the tomb model of tut ankh amun it is rare past atmosphere. continue driving and get to the beautiful queen Hatsheput temple the first lady in history used the gloves and discover her splendid temple and her attractive story.
At the end of the tour visit the two giant status of memnon.
Take motor boat back to the east bank where we going to drive to the hotel.
Check in hotel and get some rest.
At night it is great chance to discover the local market of Luxor.
Over night hotel.
Morning be ready to visit the biggest temple in whole the world Karnak temple.
Drive over and visit the beautiful temple of Luxor.
End of service .
Departure Point :Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick Up Time
- 8.00 am (time change is available)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.