Super Saver Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur from New Delhi
Start and end in New Delhi! With the in-depth cultural tour Super Saver Golden Triangle Tour, You have 03-Days day tour package taking you through Agra and Jaipur.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 01 Night Accommodation in Agra
- 01 Night Accommodation in Jaipur
- Accommodation will be provided in 03-Star hotels on a single, double, twin or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Morning Breakfast in the hotel
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- Professional Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals , monument fees, tips and personal expenses
- Day 1: New Delhi - Agra by car (204 kilometers/ approximately 3-hours)
Begin the trip with a pick-up from the airport, railway station, hotel or another desired location in Delhi and you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival to Agra, you will check in to your hotel. After getting refreshed, proceed to the magnificent monument Taj Mahal. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. In the end, explore the Tomb of Akbar the Great. It’s fascinating to see the architecture and the fine design on the walls of the tomb, around 30 minutes drive from Agra Fort. The Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum often described as a "jewel box," and sometimes called the Baby Tāj, the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur (240 kilometers/approximately - 4-Hours)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage site. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid Mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas Hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site. Later, proceed to Jaipur. On arrival, check into your hotel and relax at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur - Local sightseeing and departure
In the morning after breakfast, meet your local guide and visit the Amber Fort. The Amber Fort was the capital of this state a long time ago. En route, enjoy a photo stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of the Winds. Later, visit Jantar Mantar (Observatory), City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings. In the end, you will be transferred to your hotel in New Delhi or another location in the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Delhi Airport, Your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi/Gurgaon
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport require on the day of traveling
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.