Super Safari Full Day (Jeep, Moto, Camel) - Hurghada
Experience an exciting jeep & quad safari through the desert from Hurghada. You will be picked up at your hotel and driven to the Sahara. Away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and be amazed by the wonders of the desert. Within an hour you will reach a Bedouin village, where you have the opportunity to experience the culture and daily lives of the inhabitants. You can also enjoy a (camel, horse and donkey) ride through the desert sand. Admire the breathtaking views and watch the beautiful sunset over the desert. Round off the day with a delicious barbecue dinner and grilled delicacies.
Enjoy (10 min spider car, BBQ dinner with deliciously grilled delicacies, riding (camel, horse and donkey) ride in the desert
Discover the Sahara in a four-wheel drive, Bedouin village in the desert and explore traditional culture, Bedouin Pharmacy, traditional oriental show and belly dance, jeep safari, Sip a tasty, hot Bedouin tea with the locals and smoke a traditional water pipe
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 15 Minutes Spider car
- 25 Kilo Meters ATV Quad
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Camel, Horse and Donkey Riding
- Belly dance, Tannoura and Fakir Show
- Dinner - Bedwin Dinner
- Mini Zoo and Bedwin Pharmacy
- Bedwin tea
- Jeep 4*4 For pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Desert Safari Hurgada
What's excluded :
- Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Scarf & Goggles
- Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
- Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desert Safari Hurgada, Hurghada Egypt
Your full-day desert adventure begins when you’re picked up at your hotel in Hurghada and driven to Sahara Park. On arrival you’ll stop at the quad bike station for a test drive before heading into the Hurghada desert for more than 25 Km. Stop twice along the way to see the mirage and climb up a sand dune.
You’ll be welcomed with a drink when you arrive at the Bedouin village. There will be plenty of time to tour the village and learn about traditional Bedouin life. You’ll also take a ride on a camel! Enjoy the mini tour, Bedouin pharmacy, terrarium , mini Zoo and see how Bedouins bake their bread, and you also get to try the Spider car for 15 minutes.
Enjoy sunset views from the mountain along with an open-buffet Bedouin BBQ dinner. Following dinner you’ll be entertained by the Sahara Park Evening Show, which includes a Tanura, belly dancing and Fakir show performance.
Later, you can explore the desert night sky and view stars by digital telescope, before the drive back to Hurghada.
The tour price includes pick-up from Hurghada hotels. An extra transfer fee will be applied for pick-up at hotels in Makadi Bay, Safaga, El Gouna, Ahyaa and Soma Bay.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up return transfer from any hotel in Hurghada, please give us your hotel name with room number
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.