Super Sacred Valley
Sacred Valley of The Inkas 10 hours
The Sacred Valley is a region in Peru's Andean highlands. Along with the nearby town of Cusco and the ancient city of Machu Picchu, it formed the heart of the Inca Empire. Stretching roughly 60 kilometers, it’s an area of fertile farmland and Spanish colonial villages like Pisac and Ollantaytambo. Pisac and Chinchero are known for its Sunday handicraft market and hilltop Incan citadel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in Cusco city.
- Turistic Transport
- Professional art historian Tour guide, license by the peruvian authorities.
- Drop off close to Cusco main square
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- 08:30 am pick up from your hotel in Cusco. 09:00 am beginning of your excursion. We will leave the city in the direction of our first destination Pisac is one of the most important archaeological region. Possibly its name comes from a very common type of Bird in this area known as "p'isaqa." Some scholars suggest that the pre-Columbian city was in the form of a "p'isaqa" representing the local faun. Today there are a colonial Town named P'isaq. In the Inca City there is a famous Local Market ,full of crafts and local products.Is a must-see for those visiting the Cuzco region. Every day, the streets fill to overflowing with artisans selling their goods and tourists from all over the world buying them. Sunday is the best and busiest day to visit by far.
Then We have a lunch in Urubamba to continue our trip with direction to Ollantaytambo, Ollanta (which is the name of an Inca captain, whose story was saved as an oral tradition, and written as a drama of Antonio Valdez Urubamba priest in mid-eighteenth century) Also a Spanish derivation of the word tampu (Tambo)Quechua, which means. Our tour continue in Chincheros.
The view from here is awesome. Chinchero was chosen by the Inca Tupac Yupanqui to establish his residence
At 19:00pm aprox, we'll arrive to Cusco, transfer to your hotel or if you decide you can stop in the beautiful mean square of this City.
Departure Point :at your hotel or local house in Cusco. Close or around Cusco Main square.
Departure Time :Departure 8:00 am ,until 19:00 remenber Sacred Valley Full day tour are 10 hours aproximately
Return Detail :Drop off close to the Cusco main square.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is important to have a briefing one day before the tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.