SUPER COMBO Tour to Kaan Luum Lagoon, Cenotes, Tulum Ruins and Playa del Carmen.
Live a wonderful experience discovering 5 amazing places of the Riviera Maya! Swim in 2 enigmatic mayan cenotes, explore the ruins of the ancient city of Tulum, discover the turquoise and green waters of Kaan Luum Lagoon and ealk in the 5th Avenue of Playa del Carmen.
The archaeological site of Tulum is the best known site of this region. It is the only Mayan settlement that is located on the shores of the sea and from the top you can see the Mexican Caribbean that bathes the beaches with its turquoise blue waters characteristic of the Riviera Maya.
The Kaan Luum lagoon is surrounded by a lush jungle that protects this quiet little piece of paradise.
Cenotes are the most beautiful jewels of the Yucatan Peninsula. Swimming in a cenote is an adventure you can't miss during your vacation. On this tour you will meet two important ones: Cenote Motulha and Cenote Zacil Ha.
The fifth avenue of Playa del Carmen, is the heart of the city and one of the first must-see routes for visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cenote Zacil Ha Admission
- Cenote Sambula/Motulha Admission
- Visit to the quinta avenida at Playa del carmen
- Kaan Luum Admission
- Tulum Ruins Admission
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Kaan Luum
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Zacil-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Sambula
- Entry/Admission - Calle Quinta Avenida
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - No drinks at Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Enjoy 5 wonderful destinations such as Tulum, Laguna Kaan Luum, Cenotes Zacil-Ha and Samula and Fifth Avenue in Playa del Carmen.
The transport will arrive at your hotel and take you to the first destination where you will know the fantastic history of one of the most important archaeological sites in the Riviera Maya, Tulum the only Mayan city built on the shores of the Caribbean Sea.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Kaan Luum, Tulum Mexico
After getting to know a little history of the Maya, we will not direct to the Kaan Lumm Lagoon an explosion of perfect colors and surrounded by fantastic nature, will not give credit such beautiful spectacle. Walking along the only bridge that overlooks the lagoon will be surprising as you will arrive at a cenote perfectly in the middle of the lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Zacil-Ha, Coba km 8, Tulum 77780 Mexico
And if this cenote isn't magic enough, you'll know two more cenotes. One is the Zacil Ha cenote, an open-type cenote. The area around the cenote is adapted with wooden platforms to walk comfortably in nature. It has beds, zip lines, palapas to eat, a small snack and toilet shop
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Sambula, Motul Mexico
One more cenote, we'll head to visit the Sambula cenote. It is an underground cavern that surprises by its beauty surrounded by stalactites and how wide the place is. Its crystal clear turquoise waters are illuminated by a hole at the top of the cavern.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Calle Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen Mexico
And to end the day with something more relaxed, we will visit Fifth Avenue, a pedestrian street that runs parallel and very close to the beach where a HUGE amount of restaurants, spas, shops, cafes, boutiques, jewelry stores, ice cream parlors, art galleries, various handicrafts and souvenirs, for all tastes and budgets. In short, a paradise for shoppers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.