SUP Paddleboard Manuel Antonio
You can stand up paddleboard (SUP) snorkel (if water conditions allow)
and play in the waves..An excellent activity for any nature lover!
There is also a Kayak option for no extra cost for families that have some people that want to Paddle boarding and others that want to Kayaking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- round-trip transportation
- paddle board
- life jackets
- water, and fresh fruit
- Kayak (optional, on request)
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Explore the coastline and its abundance of wildlife and plants with us, making stops along the way to rest and relax at different beaches not visited on any other tour. Around Manuel Antonio National Park and the end, Biesanz beach awaits you with its beautiful, clear water where you can stand up paddleboard (SUP) snorkel and play in the waves.
An excellent activity for any nature lover!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from/to the guest’s hotel or private residence in Manuel Antonio or Quepos
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2019 - 8/31/2020
9/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 02:30 PM
12/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.