Sup in Venice | Stand Up Paddling on Venice Canals
We will visit all the hidden gems of Venice that only locals know. You will get to see the main monuments of Venice from a different point of view, directly in contact with nature. We strongly believe in sustainable tourism. We love our city. It is fragile and needs to be treated kindly. Paddling in Venice means discovery its intimate part, the most hidden and beautiful places, without any negative environmental impact.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Homologated Board, Ergonomic paddle, Life Vest
What's excluded :
Visiting Venice on a stand-up paddling board is such an amazing experience that you'll remember it for the rest of your life. You will paddle among canals with one expert and experienced local tour guide who was born and raised in Venice and know it like the back of his hand.
Our tour takes slightly less than two hours total and it will give you the opportunity to enjoy all the architectural details of the city that you cannot notice from the ground. During the kayak tour, we will stop several times to admire some of the most famous and beautiful palaces, canals and churches of the city, with some historical explanation about each place.
The main attractions that we will visit together are located in Sestiere Cannaregio e Castello. However, the itinerary of the tour can be slightly changed according to weather and tide conditions.
SUP has many benefits compared to other ways of visiting the city: it allows you to see hidden parts, not accessible on foot, it allows you to have fun and do sport while looking at the architectonic beauty of the city.
Departure Point :Calle Brazzo, 3347, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.