SUP Adventure through IBIZA
SUP Adventure Ibiza : 3 hours of excursion, departure by boat from the port of San Antonio (Ibiza) in the direction of the most beautiful beaches of Ibiza, once on the beach we have 2 hours to enjoy stand up paddle (SUP) , kayaking , snorkel and cliff jumping. All materials for such activities will be provided on the boat in addition to the lifejackets and everything relevant to customer safety.
Boat has free bar of cold drinks and fruits , the boat has ambient music , restroom, sun beds so you can enjoy and relax .
On the boat you can also enjoy shaded areas where you can protect yourself from the strong sun of ibiza spain and a shower to be able to take away the salt from the sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of paddleboards
- Use of snorkeling
- Use of Kayaking
- Bottled water - Open bar included soft drinks , water , beer , wine , cava & sangría!! Fresh fruits included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Galera, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza Spain
Punta Galera really is a small rocky peninsula right across from this bathing area, but the locals give it this name. It is a peculiar bathing area, since you can see smooth platforms of rock on many levels. In high season it is a place frequented also by boats
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Playa Cala Salada, Avenida Portmany 4 km, 07820, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza Spain
Surrounded by a barely urbanized green environment, Cala Salada is one of the best valued and most visited coves in Ibiza. Cala Salada and Cala Saladeta, its neighbor, arise from welcoming entrances that form two pleasant coves of golden sands and crystal clear waters that reflect blue colors.
Departure Point :Carrer del Progrés, 2, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.