Sunshine Coast Jetski Epic
An hour’s drive north of Brisbane, enjoy this half day jet ski tour departing from Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast. This small-group tour takes you through the Moreton Bay Marine park where you will immerse yourself in the stunning nature, see Australian wildlife and ancient volcanoes all while jetting around on environmentally friendly jet skis. The price includes drinking water and a meal at the half way mark.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Jet Ski
- All safety equipment and full riding apparel
- Professional guide
- Meal - fish and chips, a burger at a seaside cafe or a pizza.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Travelers will firstly be given a safety briefing, and for the first part of the trip will learn how to handle their skis under the guidance of a qualified marine instructor. The trip from Caloundra to Bribie Island will follow the narrow mangrove lined waterways, stopping in front of the scenic Glasshouse Mountains, and at various points of interest along the way. There'll be a meal at Sandstone Point, before our return trip home, where we explore the agility of our awesome green clean fun machines. There'll be plenty of action shots of you riding through this magnificent marine park.
• Caloundra Jet Ski, The Esplanade Cnr Otranto Avenue and, Caloundra, Queensland 4551 Australia
Departure Point :33C The Esplanade, Caloundra QLD 4551, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/8/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age 8 to be a passenger and 16 to ride on their own ski
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.